The ongoing aim of this service is to assist clients to manage their financial affairs effectively and to work towards outcomes that are appropriate.
Carnarvon Financial Counselling has assisted many clients throughout 2022 and we have continued to offer free and confidential services to Gascoyne residents. Carnarvon financial counselling service has advocated and/or negotiated on the clients’ behalf with credit providers, organisations and government departments.
We have also assisted clients who are in financial hardship, having difficulties in paying electricity accounts, credit cards, personal loans, car loans, house mortgage and debt collectors. The increased pressures on families and individuals in relation to the cost of living has been evident through 2022.
WA NILS- Western Australian No Interest Loans Service
WA NILS is for low income earners only and those who have a Health Care Card or Pension Card and their income is within WA NILS guidelines.
WA NILS - Interest Free Loans for Essential Household Items also include a larger range of products & services, including:
- Household Essential Items: fridges/Freezers, washing machines, air conditioner, beds, mattress, lounge, dining settings, TV, laptops and computers.
- Health & Wellbeing: gophers, scooters, walking frames.
- Services: vehicle registration, car repairs, driving lessons, dental work, prescription glasses, medical equipment, medical procedures.
- Social Inclusion: School excursions, uniforms, musical instruments, courses for employment, tools of trade.
- Energy Efficiency: Solar panels, solar hot water systems, window tinting, blinds and awnings, water tanks and insulation.
0% Interest Loans = Loans from $200.00 to $2000.00
YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO REPAY THE LOAN
Monday & Wednesday 8.30am – 10.30am
For more information, please contact Kathryn at CFSS WA Ltd.. Phone: 9941 1251